Welcome to the MICRO 100 Magazine Blog. MICRO 100 is a monthly newsletter aimed towards users of the Tandy TRS-80 series of portable computers, including: Model 100, Model 102, Model 200.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whoops!

Hmmm... been over a year since I updated. I browsed my Google Analytics page on this site, and it appears that over half of my hits are bots (figures).

Also, someone has viewed this page three times with an 8-bit color resolution. Umm... Someone with a Commodore 64 has seen my page? That'd be interesting.

Also 13 referrals from a nonexistant site. Very odd, Watson.

Anyway, the Model 100 programming contest is underway, with the deadline sometime in early 2010, and I have no idea what I'm going to do. Thinking I might do a WarDialing program, just because of my fascination with WarGames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and tell me what you think!