Welcome to the MICRO 100 Magazine Blog. MICRO 100 is a monthly newsletter aimed towards users of the Tandy TRS-80 series of portable computers, including: Model 100, Model 102, Model 200.

Monday, March 2, 2009

ComputerHumor #9

I called up tech support because Internet Explorer insisted on opening everything I was trying to download with Quicktime.
Customer: "Internet Explorer insists on opening everything I try to download with Quicktime."
Tech Support: "Ok."
Customer: "So whenever I click on anything that I want to download it tries to open it with Quicktime."
Tech Support: "Are you sure that its not a Quicktime file?"
Customer: "No it's an exe file."
Tech Support: "So it's not a Quicktime file?"
Customer: "No, and I can't right click either, to do a Save Target As."
Tech Support: "Oh, but you're sure it's not a Quicktime file, right?"
Customer: "Yes, it is an executable file, DOT E X E, not DOT M O V."
Tech Support: "Is it a .exe that can be opened in Quicktime?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and tell me what you think!