Welcome to the MICRO 100 Magazine Blog. MICRO 100 is a monthly newsletter aimed towards users of the Tandy TRS-80 series of portable computers, including: Model 100, Model 102, Model 200.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recent Site Updates

Here's a list of recent changes that I've made to this website:

1. Removed the blogger navbar, you can still search using the "search" box, looks better.
2. Made the scrollbars red. I dunno, I just like red scrollbars.
3. Got Google Analytics, might post site stats every once in a while.
4. Got popular. Fort Apocalypse has given me a little bump ahead. Nice to know that someone actually reads this website... I think he'll enjoy my next post. (http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=139968)

That sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and tell me what you think!